buy ecstasy online The common name for this illegal synthetic drug is called Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA). It is classified as an empathogen, which means it increases feelings of empathy and compassion towards others. It also acts as a stimulant, since it speeds up the workings of the central nervous system. At high doses can also alter someone’s perception of reality giving it hallucinogenic qualities. They may contain other chemicals (such as , , PMMA or ), or ‘fillers’ (such as household products) which may have unexpected or dangerous side effects. Ecstasy usually comes as pills (capsules or tablets), but can come as a powder or crystal. Most people take pills, but some may snort (inhaled through the nose), smoke or inject ecstasy.
buy ecstasy online
The effects of ecstasy can vary from person to person and depend on factors such as:
- The amount and strength of the dose
- Your physical make-up and state of mind
- How you respond to the drug (for example, a first-time user may experience different effects to someone who has used it before)
- Whether it has been mixed with other drugs.
Generally, effects begin around 20 minutes and will last around 3-4 hours. They may include:
- Euphoria and feeling energetic and confident
- Accelerated heart rate and breathing
- Rise in blood pressure
- and dehydration
- Jaw clenching and teeth grinding
- Tingling skin and muscle aches and pains
- Dilated pupils
- Loss of appetite
- Heightened senses
- Feeling affectionate and an increased
- Loss of inhibitions
- Excessive thirst – drinking large amounts of water (can result in death).
In addition to these symptoms, people who take ecstasy in large or strong doses may experience further effects such as:
- Changes in perception (such as hallucinations)
- Irrational behaviour that seems out of character – aggression,
- and irritability